Thursday, December 23, 2004

RUMSFELD VS THE NEOCONS - THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND!!

"Now that the Neocons... who got us into Iraq in the first place... have turned against George Bush AND Donald Rumsfeld, what camp does that put Bush and Rumsfeld in?

If Bush and Rumsfeld have been targeted by the Neocons, then it tells me that Bush and Rumsfeld are doing something to really tick off the Neocons.

I don't know what that is. I doubt if anyone besides Bush, Rumsfeld and the highest level of the NWO really KNOW what George and Donald have done to make the NWO hate them so much.

But... simple logic dictates age old truths:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

If George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld are now the enemies of the Neocons and the NWO, then to me, Bush and Rumsfeld have proved that they are the Friends of the American People and people everywhere who love freedom and personal sovereignty!"

RUMSFELD VS THE NEOCONS - THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND!!