Friday, January 21, 2005

DICK MORRIS: BUSH INAUGURATION SPEECH BEST SINCE JFK...

"It was beautiful. It was poetic. Those of you who didn't see it missed a lot," the one-time Clinton advisor said."

"The Bush speech articulated "a bold new policy" based on the spread of freedom, he noted - much the same way Kennedy did when he pledged in his address to "pay any price, bear any burden . . . to assure the survival and success of liberty."

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH DICK... AFTER RE-WATCHING THE SPEECH LAST NIGHT, I HAVE TO SAY, I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE IMPRESSED. BUSH LAID OUT A BOLD VISION OF A WORLD WHERE FREEDOM AND LIBERTY DROWN OUT DESPOTISM AND TYRANNY. I WANT TO LIVE IN THAT WORLD AND I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE COUNTRY THAT BRINGS THAT VISION TO FRUITION...

MORRIS: BUSH INAUGURATION SPEECH BEST SINCE JFK...