Wednesday, February 23, 2005

LIAR: DIME-STORE INDIAN CHURCHILL ADMITS "I am not an Indian"

LIAR: DIME-STORE INDIAN CHURCHILL ADMITS "I am not an Indian"

Churchill did address the issue of his ethnicity, admitting that he is not Native American.

"Is he an Indian? Do we really care?" he said, quoting those he called his "white Republican" critics.

"Let's cut to the chase; I am not," he said.

His pedigree is "not important," Churchill said: "The issue is the substance of what is said."


Sorry Tanto, but your "pedigree" is quite important considering you head-up the so-called "ethnic studies" department! The reason you got your job and your tenure is based on the fact that you claimed you were a Native American!

This guy should be thrown out on his behind, not for what he said (which I find utterly atrocious) but for lying about his credentials.

My previous coverage on this fraud is here.