Wednesday, May 18, 2005

RUSH RUSHES TO PODCAST

Rush Limbaugh is about to take his controversial conservative political views to podcasts.

For those who can't get enough of the guy on his radio shows, he's taking his Rush Limbaugh Show to the Internet via podcast on June 3.

Interesting... Rush has always embraced, rather than feared new media. Nice to see he is taking this bull by the horns...

From RushLimbaugh.com:
We now have a start date for Podcasting. We're going to be starting that on June the 3rd. The Friday after Memorial Day, on June the 3rd, we will begin offering service. You can download the program on MP3. I've been getting thousands of requests for this in recent weeks, months, and I had a call on it last week, and I said, "Well, we're working on it, and I'm not sure when it's going to happen. I just know that it will, but I don't want to pigeonhole myself like a contractor who builds a house telling you it's done and it's not. I don't know when it's going to happen," but I do now.


Linked at the OTB Traffic Jam