Tuesday, November 08, 2005

BIG BROTHER BIO-METRICS ROLLING OUT NATIONWIDE...

Beware... they will convert you! The push towards the cash-less society is on. As the sign in the store says: "goodbye debit card, goodbye credit card, hello pay by touch". In a few years, all transactions will be done by finger print or sub-dermal RFID implants. What will you do, when that's the only way you can buy gas or groceries? Will you accept the mark? From Alex Jones at PrisonPlanet....
When I issued my first "Americans Against Biometrics" press release in 2001, people called me crazy, a kook. When I depicted the wide-scale implimentation of biometric identification in everything from government to commerce in my film America Destroyed by Design, I was laughed at. When I refused to take a thumbscan when renewing my driver's license I was arrested and scorned.

Now, only a few years later, everything that I predicted about the biometric track and control grid is now rapidly becoming a reality. It began with subtle messages in TV shows and commercials equating thumscanning and facial recognition technology as a patriotic right for citizens' security and convenience and now biometric ID programs are being implimented at major grocery store chains across the nation, encouraging people to enroll by offering additional savings if they eschew cash, check and even credit cards in favor of paying with their fingerprint.

What began as a gradual push to get people accustomed to the idea of biometric IDs is quickly becoming a full-on assault to squeeze populations into the track and control grid.