Tuesday, February 21, 2006

CHAVEZ ALIGNED WITH IRAN...THREATENS TO CUT OFF U.S. OIL SUPPLIES

As the Iran situation heats up, our good friend to the south, Hugo Chavez, has announced that he is prepared to halt shipments of oil to the U.S. I don't know about you, but I'm ready to do my part to take this 2-bit dictator down. He is a threat to our security, and a menace to his neighbors.
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez warned on late Friday that he could cut off oil supplies to the United States, if Washington continues to destabilize his government.

"The U.S. government must know that if it crosses the line it won't be getting Venezuelan oil," Chavez said at a meeting of pensioners in Caracas.

"I have to say that I've begun taking steps on the matter, but I won't tell you what they are," he said.

As the only OPEC member in Latin America, Venezuela currently produces about 3.2 million barrels of oil per day, 1.5 million of which go to the United States.

PLEASE DO YOUR PART. BOYCOTT CITGO. SEND HUGO A LETTER OR EMAIL AND TELL THAT PUNK HOW YOU FEEL!





del.icio.us tags